~ JUNE ~ North Sound Reefers ~ Get Together @ RED 'C'

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey All, just a reminder to bring your list of corals as this will be your required entry for the CORAL RAFFLE. Ya know the saying "There is nothing in life for free" I'm working on an Excell spread sheet for the North Sound Reefers~Coral Bank and would greatly appreciate your participation in this. I am bringing along a few of my coral id books so we can do our best in identifying what you have. Pictures from digital camera/phone accompanying your list of unknowns will help alot. Besides corals from Rob and myself there may be some additional coral and/or items added to the raffle from others.

This is an open invitation and not just for existing North Sound Reefers members. Please feel free to join us

Cheers, Todd

P.S. HEY ROB ! WHERE ARE THE CORAL PICS !

tryn out a new underwater camera, these are the best i could do quick.

purple and green favia

gold chalice with green and red highlights

purple hornets 10 head frag

orange eyed green chailce common (mummy eye) horrible photo sorry

these will be raffled

Attachments

• P4300044.jpg
    P4300044.jpg
    67.7 KB
  • P5220084.jpg
    P5220084.jpg
    56.5 KB
  • P5220073.jpg
    P5220073.jpg
    42.4 KB
  • P5220076.jpg
    P5220076.jpg
    31.8 KB
so let me get this straight you want me to write down every last coral i have.....you want a polyp count 2 lol.....

so let me get this straight you want me to write down every last coral i have.....you want a polyp count 2 lol.....

Just you DJ, every last polyp even zoa/paly's and if they're adults or babies then colors starting with the mouth and working outwards!

Cheers, Todd

Good Morning... North Sound Reefers hope you all stayed up and did your homework... I did, last minute of course A generic list will be OK as part of this Get Together topic is in properly identifying our corals and the importance of creating a Club Coral Bank. I'll bend your ears for a few minutes on this subject this morning.

See you all there... Cheers, Todd

P.S. Very Nice Corals Rob, and thank you very much for hosting us

Dang. Cannot bielve that I will miss this meeting. Been busy around the house rewiring all my low voltage stuff and haven't had the time to check here on RF lately. Guess I'd better check back for next months meeting. :D

Have fun everyone and hope to see you all again real soon.
~ Alex​

Hey All, it was fun meeting at A Red 'C' Aquarium though lightly attended (several people derailed last minute ) which will probably be easier on me inputting data to our Coral Bank. Very nice to see a few new faces and thank you all for taking the time to list your corals. Rob is being a great asset to North Sound Reefers and would like to see us as a club do more to support his business. He is getting more livestock and drygoods weekly competitively priced with the largest dedicated floor space of any LFS around. With are help and support it could easily be the best in the region.
Rob,thanks again for hosting, putting up some really nice corals for the Raffle. Proud to call myself a friend and loyal customer. Also thanks to DJ's daughter for drawing my name and getting a super sweet 10 polyp Purple Hornet frag.

Cheers, Todd

It was so nice meeting all of you today :) I've never felt more welcomed. And Rob, your store looks so great! I look forward to supporting Red C and also seeing all of you again in future meetings :)

Glad I could make it to the meeting if only for a short time. Thanks for the call the other day Todd. I completely missed this thread in the last couple weeks.

Thanks Rob and to the North Sound Reefers for putting this on. It was great to meet some new people and talk reef and tanks for a couple of hours. The bonus I walked out with a coral a great. The Mummy Eye is loving its new home. Thanks again to all.
Joe

Thanks Rob for hosting and Jeff and Todd for putting it together. Ileah and I had a lot of fun meeting everyone, talking and learning and just finding local people that shared the passion of fish and coral.

Jeff, thank you so much for the refractometer, I'm mixing a new batch of saltwater right now and can't wait to test it out.

Todd, I'll PM you the list of corals I swear :)

-Jim

Hey Jim, was great that you and Ileah could make it. The offers still open to come up and visit and could probably use your tech assistance in setting up my LED array and Apex unit. I may be an Old Salt but a Tech Geek I'm not.

Cheers, Todd

corals look awesome thanks rob for the gold chalice with green & red eyes.....spot fed there huge mouths this morning

Hey All, it was fun meeting at A Red 'C' Aquarium though lightly attended (several people derailed last minute ) which will probably be easier on me inputting data to our Coral Bank. Very nice to see a few new faces and thank you all for taking the time to list your corals. Rob is being a great asset to North Sound Reefers and would like to see us as a club do more to support his business. He is getting more livestock and drygoods weekly competitively priced with the largest dedicated floor space of any LFS around. With are help and support it could easily be the best in the region.
Rob,thanks again for hosting, putting up some really nice corals for the Raffle. Proud to call myself a friend and loyal customer. Also thanks to DJ's daughter for drawing my name and getting a super sweet 10 polyp Purple Hornet frag.

Cheers, Todd

Just wanted to say Thank You to Rob for hosting and providing corals for the raffle! It was great to see some new faces and a few of the old! I had a great time as always (Even though Todd snagged the Purple Hornets!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ). I look forwar to seeing everyone again!

Jeff

Sorry I missed the meeting. I've had bronchitis for a month and almost over it. I want to be sure I am 100% so I pass for this meeting. It sounds like there were some new people which I hope to meet at the next meeting.

Kirk

Back