Just a little eye candy :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kevinpo
Everything looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to be fragging any time soon?
If so, please send me an email. Those frags are a must have......:lol:

Once again a showing of some of the most beautiful corals I've ever seen.

Great tank Kevin!!!

Hey Duane,
Picture #2 in the first post is the one I was going to give you a chunk of in leiu of the chesterfieldensis. What do you think?

Regards,
Kevin

Awesome Kevin ... wow, that is looking nice. Next time Deano places an order to be travelled back here, put a couple of pieces in that order for me. You know the kind of stuff I like :)

Wow, just looking great Kevin

well that's just hmm.. wwouu kewl !!.
the coral that really really grabbed my attention right away was the one on the third picture in the first row, what's the name of that sps because that blue is just amazing. :)

That is a coral I got from Paul H. at a PSAS meeting Jan. 2003. Here is a picture of it from that meeting. I think there should be people in the club that have frags of it?

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin, keep that trading up... you keep adding to your collection with some beautiful stuff. What is your favorite?

ohh kevin that's just awesome.
i love the colors of that coral seriously that's just amazing dood, but yeah what's your favorite of all of them?

Kevin,
#2 would be an absolute great replacement. Charlie and I were chatting the other day and were talking about coming your way again fairly soon. In fact, we were even thinking about bringing a few "special" steaks over for a little dinner.

What you think, could you handle a little wild meat? :)

Duane

Back