Just discovered this

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aedeos

Future Sen
I'm from bellingham, curious about this group, and wondering what it offers to someone new to the hobby. I just started my tank 5 or so weeks ago. Would love to learn what people in the area have and what this group offers.

You might try going to the next P.S.A.S. (Puget Sound Aquarium Society) Meeting to meet some of the members and ask any questions you have about the hobby ?

Their is a new member area but it is not Localized to the Puget Sound Area.

Their is alot of helpfull people willing to share their knowledge on this website. And I'll bet you will see other at or near Bellingham as well :) Maybe even get to see other tanks You've never seen before.
Learn about the care of different corals/fish etc.etc.etc.

Welcome to reef frontiers :)
Paul

thanks for the welcome. This site is really huge as far as forums go--especially in terms of breadth AND depth. It's all really overwhelming at first, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I'm an internet pro. Thanks for the invite to a meeting, though it seems y'all don't meet until later in the summer.

i will tell you this. i whent to the BBQ the other weekend for P.S.A.S and thay are a grate groop of people. if i was not moveing i would join the group with out thinking twice and welcome to RF see you around.
Brandon

I have a 120 built into a wall with a 200+ gal sump under the house. Corals, anemones, clowns. No good pix. I've had this tank setup for 6 years now.

Jon -647-8839

Back