Just found this site.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pinhead1140

I was introduced to this site after a visit to Barrier Reef in Renton. I'm in Vancouver BC and we have a fairly active group in the Vancouver area. A bunch of us will be down in the summer for SEA-MAX

Welcome to RF!!! I think you will really like it here!! :D You will have to get your buddies to sign up here as well if they aren't already members as we have dedicated club sections here for groups like yourself!! If you click on the forums tab next to the home button and scroll towards the bottom you will see what I mean. I don't think we have a club forum here yet for members from Canada so you guys could possibly be a first! In any event, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Thanks for the welcome. We have a dedicated website for reef/marine enthusiasts in Western Canada with over 6000 members. I'm sure there will be some interest in what is happening here. I'm impressed with some of the pictures I've seen.

Thanks for the welcome. We have a dedicated website for reef/marine enthusiasts in Western Canada with over 6000 members. I'm sure there will be some interest in what is happening here. I'm impressed with some of the pictures I've seen.

Glad you like what you have seen here so far! Really a wonderful place here!! :)

Hey Pinhead welcome aboard!! Is the Canreef site still up and running?? I used to live up their in North Delta....Yea before they put the fence around it lol

Mojo

Hey Pinhead welcome aboard!! Is the Canreef site still up and running?? I used to live up their in North Delta....Yea before they put the fence around it lol

Mojo
Canreef is still running strong. Reefers who live out in the Delta/Surrey area get togther once a month for a pub night and there are a couple of frag swaps and tank tours a year.

welcome you should come out the the next meeting on jan 15th here in whidbey island
Thanks for the offer. We just got back from 2 days in downtown Seattle so we won't be back for a few months. In the mean time, I want to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year.

Hey Pinhead, a BIG BOLD welcome to Reef Frontiers and looking forward to your input. Hope to see you all down here at SeaMax this Summer.

Todd

Back