Just moved to Spokane, Wa

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aquatic dreams is just easy of state line and in my opinion, it's the best LFS in the area. Kevin(the owner) and his wife Franky are incredibly nice and knowledgable. Kevin has been doing reef stuff for like some 30 years haha.

Thanks! I moved here from Seattle and there are a couple decent reef stores over there but still like going to Oregon to get some exotic coral. I worked in a reef store for along time and there isn't really anything fabulous in Spokane. I'm looking for sps mainly. Do you have a reef conradryaan?

I'm from Seattle too. and yes I have a reef tank and I'm in the process of building a new one. I'm actually going to Kevin's shop today just so I can talk to him. haha
what size tank do you have?

I am also building a new reef. I have most of my coral in friends tanks in Seattle. I got a 180 gal tank I'm putting in our bedroom with a closet next door that is housing a 100 gal sump, 60 gal dosing tank, (2) 80 gal tanks for Fresh & saltwater, Quarantine tanks and equipment. My old 75 gal tank is in the garage, I am refurbishing so I can hopefully get some $ for and put into a Reef keeper system for the new one.

almost done sanding my canopy I built. I still have to finish the baffels in the sump, construct the Refugium, install the spaybar systems for the main tank and sump, and connect the plumbing for the auto water change system. do you know of any acrylic stores in the area?

Back