Just needed to vent

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks bigblue for the power heads! They are doing much better in my tank then the monster I had. :D

My Octopus 200x is a skimming machine. Even the best riders fall off their horse. It's good to see you thinking positive about your tank

My Octopus 200x is a skimming machine. Even the best riders fall off their horse. It's good to see you thinking positive about your tank

Yes things are much better, my skimmer works great, I have new power heads, and a fresh batch of frags to look at! :D

gie up please... the ocean is depending on us... it can be heart brakeing from tiem to time.. and down right hurt ful..

Ive placed my tank above others so many times... and ive paid that price...

but when push comes to shove your gonna recoop... dont worry remain calm and collect your thoughts b4 going off the deep end...

Im sure he didn't do it on purpose.... but on the other hand my wife knows that if she did do it on purpose it would be the end surely....

I laugh now about it but long time ago.. we got in a fight... and she was mad and i was mad and (off topic now) some how it came to here holding a penny over my tank... and i simply said go ahead... Ill throw this chair thur the tank and we can go our ways....

remove the bodys.. do a water change and let the tank stabilize.... it will hurt but its better then a charshed tank

Back