Just picked these up

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think red C was just trying to note that watermarked pictures with the name on a non sponsor vendor on them are likely a violation of the user agreement as you are in essence advertising for the seller.... Something to consider, no doubt, regardless of whether there is a rant/jealousy attached to it. :)
Those are some really nice pieces though. I tend to shy away from the auctions because I'm way too much of an addict to stop, even when the price is well past what I think is fair...I do look on occasion though, just to see some of the cool stuff out there...

And just to note, I have no dog in this fight, and now that I realize there is a page 2, I'm pretty sure I'm done watching it too.

Last edited:
Wow it's still amazing how I'm sharing a good thing and it just can't be that. Thanks for those who in enjoyed my pics without feeling bad I was going to post a picture of my AquaMaxx Ca Reactor but I don't think their a vendor or sponsor even though I bought it or I will have to black box out ALL brand names if I don't by it from a sponsor on this forum. Think about it if someone purchases a tank or piece of equipment or coral or fish that's not sold by a sponsor here and shows it and we all know the brand why don't they get the same attention?
What's going on with RF?

Back