Just saying hi new to this board....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NanoHottie

Hey everyone :)

Just wanted to say hi. New to this board but not to SW keeping. My friend told me about this site so I thought I would check it out.

I have a 75g tank right now with mainly mushrooms, ricordeas and zoas. A few LPS stuff and a couple of fish. I used to have a nano tank but I don't right now, but I'm looking to get back into them when I can.

Here is a photo of my tank. Please excuse the mess, it has sinced been cleaned up =)
reef4.jpg

WELCOME TO REEF FRONTIERS!!!! I hope you enjoy this site, it has a lot of great people with tons of knowledge!! Great looking tank as well!! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

welcome home at least we all call it home lol we all a bunch of nice people and if you ever have any ???????????? we all will help as much as we can. and if there is ever anythang you need or you are looking for just post it and alot of us good people will help you get the reef tank of your dreams.
hope you injoy this place.
ty for comeing and joying us.
Brandon

Hi nanogurl !!! or at least i believe that's your name in RC, isn't it ?? :p .
Welcome to my home :D !!! i hope you like it here and keep the pictures coming :D you got an awesome tank and pets :D .

WELCOME TO REEF FRONTIERS!!!! I hope you enjoy this site, it has a lot of great people with tons of knowledge!! Great looking tank as well!! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Thanks! It seems like a really great site so far.

welcome home at least we all call it home lol we all a bunch of nice people and if you ever have any ???????????? we all will help as much as we can. and if there is ever anythang you need or you are looking for just post it and alot of us good people will help you get the reef tank of your dreams.
hope you injoy this place.
ty for comeing and joying us.
Brandon

Thanks you! I just might tanke ya'll up on some of these offers =)

Back