just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you Roscoe,,i think ,,,we are getting the same uncured decease ,,,just keep on reefing ,,maybe we can do the trade some day.

Yeah I think we are :D. I like rare and uncommon things and not just in this hobby either. Someday we will do trades but you probally will have all the ones I want already by then:lol::lol:

just couple more frags
pinkjade.jpg

Dave ,could you help me ID this one,,or anyone,,.
jpg.jpg

Dang,
I'm 98% sure the packing list from at Barrier Reef from ORA said Mystery Pink Tip Marshall Island. Others have called it Marshall Island Mystery Pink Acro, leaving off the tip part. Cool looking coral and it looks to be doing very good.
I also want to thank you for the acros I received from you they are doing well I need to take some photos of them because some are starting to shift colors.
I also want to thank you for your hospitality and sharing your feeding and husbandry practices with me. I have adopted your feeding routine with the foods your are using(I already had them but did not feed them much.) What a difference it has made in only a few weeks. The overall tank health has increased greatly.
I'm proud to call you my friend, thank you Dang. If there is ever anything I can help you with you should know I'll be happy to help you out.

Thank you,
David

that is the Aussie acan ,not thw zoo,,trying to recover from got eatten by peper mint schrimp from the main display tank and this is the full pics when it's healthy.
DSC_0061-1.jpg

that is the Aussie acan ,not thw zoo,,trying to recover from got eatten by peper mint schrimp from the main display tank and this is the full pics when it's healthy.
DSC_0061-1.jpg

You are killing me with these picture. The goby looks great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back