just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang Dang....I gotta stop clicking on this thread every time I see an update!! Every single time, I see corals I want!!! Last time we were over, it was easy to tell myself "NO," because our 75 is too full already. Next time we come over, it won't be so easy, sice we'll have the 200 set up!!! Okay, gotta go, need a napkin to wipe up the drool!!!

Dang Dang....I gotta stop clicking on this thread every time I see an update!! Every single time, I see corals I want!!! Last time we were over, it was easy to tell myself "NO," because our 75 is too full already. Next time we come over, it won't be so easy, sice we'll have the 200 set up!!! Okay, gotta go, need a napkin to wipe up the drool!!!

thank you Sid ,,stop by anytime myfriend:),when ever you in town again..

frag tank
frag22.jpg

another one
frag11.jpg

tankaug09.jpg

:lol: Pretty scary nice frag tank Dang. Most people would give their left nut to have their display look that nice! :eek:

:lol: Pretty scary nice frag tank Dang. Most people would give their left nut to have their display look that nice! :eek:

Hey,,,Jonathan,,glad to hear from you,,we are just talking about you today after looked at the Aussy delicate,,that reminding you never missed,,
if you look closely on the last picture ,,you will see how big it is now,,:)i will get better tmorrow.

WOW Dang!!! When we lose stuff in the corner of our tank and find it, it sure as heck doesn't anything like that!!! Great looking stuff you have!! Gonna need to stop buy again when we have money and are in your neck of the woods again!!! :)

Thanks Dang!! We should hopefully be heading over soon, when funds allow!!! We have a grand baby on the way the end of September, so we'll need to do it before then that's for sure!!!

Dang, your camera skills is getting better and better... infact its amazing.
How are you my friend. long time no talk.

C

Dang, your camera skills is getting better and better... infact its amazing.
How are you my friend. long time no talk.

C
thank you Cesar,,,,long time no see ,,no talk,,i am taking abreak from work through labor day,,love to see you guy,,give me a call:):)
BTW,,the second frag tank 40brd is the one you gave it to me,,full of frags now:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back