clown1.jpg

thanksChalie,,
i having fun with camera again on the NW raining day:rolleyes:
atishade.jpg

tyree red star cyphastrea in the main DP now,,color between 14phenix and 20k XM
tyreecyyy.jpg

growing back after couple fraged cut
icrfireeeeee.jpg

Beautiful! Have to see that chalice in person! Also, Is it the ALT Red Eye cyphastrea in the last 2 pics?

Beautiful! Have to see that chalice in person! Also, Is it the ALT Red Eye cyphastrea in the last 2 pics?
the first one is LE povona
the second one is steveTYREE red star cyphastrea,
,i also have red eye and pink eye steveTYREE cyphastrea too
:)
i will get the picture tomorrow

Last edited:
I have the tyree red eye cyphastrea too, its a fast grower i got mine from ming from atl :)! My new one i got threw a chalice frag pack as a freebie is the ppe cyphastrea! I've had it for month now and its taking off nice i jus notice the other day its lookin insane!

I have the tyree red eye cyphastrea too, its a fast grower i got mine from ming from atl :)! My new one i got threw a chalice frag pack as a freebie is the ppe cyphastrea! I've had it for month now and its taking off nice i jus notice the other day its lookin insane!

yes,,they are growing fast,,your water quality must be prestine by now,,congrats,,keep on growing:)

my pest control and he's always on patrol none stop.,,i a wondering this butterfly ever sleep i always see him 1 in ithe afternoon and 1 in the morning??
hybridWM.jpg

FLSDEC09.jpg

Last edited:
Dang I don't know how you do it. I was just comparing those pictures to the ones I took a few years ago. Is that the same tank you had in your garage? Looks great! Keep it up.

Dang I don't know how you do it. I was just comparing those pictures to the ones I took a few years ago. Is that the same tank you had in your garage? Looks great! Keep it up.

yes it is the same tank in my garage survived 4 days w/o power 2 years ago,,28 degree outside the garage door last winter and 109 degree in garage last summer,,let me tell you it not fun at all,but still alive:D,but i cleaned up the top right and all the bottom little from the over grown shade and dy off,,,and thank you:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back