just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ,,guys i am already depressing have to go back to work tomorrow:cry:,,it 's getting closer and closer time to quit for sure less than 9 months from now

Three weeks vacation just R&R stay up late ,get up late and enjoy family time with my grand kids,,,i ,,i ment we ,,have not done nothing with the all the tanks not even clean the tank,,just 1 water change and feed the fishes that its,,hold off all the new corals from east till after the first of Feb when weather is getting better for sure,,alarm went off couple of times in garage 76 degree have to add more heater,,,here come the electricity bill,,,:mad:,,i will post again and showing off again after we get out of the freezing zone,,,

Happy New Year to all of you,,wish the best of happy reefing to all..:)

times in garage 76 degree have to add more heater,,,here come the electricity bill,,,,,i will post again and showing off again after we get out of the freezing zone,,,

I hear you there dang. It has been 6-12 degrees at night here and still cold all day. tank stays wrapped up all day in styrofoam w/ 3 300w heaters going 24/7 right now. power bill isn't going to be friendly this month.

shot under actenic only
aussmoon.jpg

echey.jpg

sorry ,i sold the Thai restaurant in Redmond and the tank 4 years ago and the one in Woodinville , set up new tank at home garage in Sammamish,,had been 4 years now,,main display and couple 40BDR frag tanks

sorry ,i sold the Thai restaurant in Redmond and the tank 4 years ago and the one in Woodinville , set up new tank at home garage in Sammamish,,had been 4 years now,,main display and couple 40BDR frag tanks

No apology required - just makes it tough for me to see it - heheh. I'm very impressed sir...

sorry ,i sold the Thai restaurant in Redmond and the tank 4 years ago and the one in Woodinville ,

WHAT!!!!!:jaw: you werent allowed to do that!!! Where am I going to get that amazing thai food now!!

Mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back