Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres my humble addition

blue pollyp nasuta, with and without flash

IMGP4010.jpg

IMGP4011.jpg

Hey Dang ,
The tank is ready, you know you need to plan to tell us when you coming.
Sat is better, let us know asap ( we were last friday now we pass another week and now lets be clear when.. ok thanks :)

ROB -ARSA

Hey Dang ,
The tank is ready, you know you need to plan to tell us when you coming.
Sat is better, let us know asap ( we were last friday now we pass another week and now lets be clear when.. ok thanks :)

ROB -ARSA
send you pm ,,hope you get my massage.and,hope you get my massage:evil:

Last edited:
I got a couple new corals today. Here are a couple bad pictures. I forgot my camera so I had to use the cell phone.

Mystic Sunset Montipora. Just starting to extend it's polyps. They are a nice bright blue. This one is going home tonight, but I wanted it out of the shipping bag so I put it in my tank at work.
photo-28.jpg

photo-29.jpg

I got a couple new corals today. Here are a couple bad pictures. I forgot my camera so I had to use the cell phone.

Mystic Sunset Montipora. Just starting to extend it's polyps. They are a nice bright blue. This one is going home tonight, but I wanted it out of the shipping bag so I put it in my tank at work.
photo-28.jpg

photo-29.jpg
Jemie,,,great find,how big is it?,i'm afraid to ask where it came from and how much,,,:D,,when in home 's tank could you post more picture.

Jemie,,,great find,how big is it?,i'm afraid to ask where it came from and how much,,,:D,,when in home 's tank could you post more picture.

Thanks. It is a little bigger than a quarter right now. I probably paid more than I should have, but I have been looking for this since I first saw pics on the other site.

I just got back from lunch and all of the polyps are out. I will take more pics when I get it acclimated tonight.

ok this is getting now out of hand.... there's tyree's sunset monti, then the other color all around (sunrise ? :lol: ) and NOW mystic sunset :eek::rolleyes::lol:.....just to many sunsets, can't they change the name to something else like......poking me on the eye monti :p:lol:

Here are a couple new pictures:

A bettter picture of the Mystic Sunset:
IMG_4168.jpg

The other monti I got:
IMG_4160.jpg

My pink & green chalice
IMG_4163.jpg

OOOOOO that is going to be sick looking orange body with blue polyps!! Is that Mystic Sunset a Montipora Danea? Oh yeah the Chalice is sweet!!! I have a huge one it's about 8''x6''

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back