just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater star coral (Montastrea cavernosa)

this is what my new found,,i throught it is the cyphasyrea but it is not and i just found out where it came from "Bermuda's coral reef",,long way from home,,Bermuda 's coral.:):D:D:D:badgrin:

Greater star coral (Montastrea cavernosa)
http://www.thecephalopodpage.org/MarineInvertebrateZoology/Montastreacavernosa.html

redcyphastrea.jpg

thanks for viewing:)

Last edited:
Very cool chalice. You are getting pro with camera too :D I would frame that one if I was you :)

Outstanding as always.:)
You truely do have a "wet thumb".

Ever consider a zoanthid only tank?
i throught about it,,for long time now,,,don't be surprise Finn,, if i'm asking for advise:)
and thanks for thw words and comments,,ilovereef ,bradyrb and finn

Dang....I'm going to short out my laptop from drooling on the keyboard. Awesome tank as always. I think I will start coming over for your old water from water changes to put into my tank

:D
Dang....I'm going to short out my laptop from drooling on the keyboard. Awesome tank as always. I think I will start coming over for your old water from water changes to put into my tank

i do water changed weekly,,so :D:D,,i will post your candle frag pretty quick,,start to looking good and color up nicely,,thanks again for the surprise:D,,here is more for you:)
lpsshow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back