just shoowing off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil,,maybe you should try it again by get it off the sand or get it on the rock and just get it in to the shade of light,,let me know when,,it is very nice piece..

balliBBB.jpg

hey you can put that on the list of things for nate to pick up next time i am over:D Please and A. lovelii (sp?)

new found from Blue seirra,,not quite bloom yet:)
gonniatrastrea.jpg

Love to get a frag of this one when it gets to that point. As always Dang, awesome tank and great pics. Keep this post going....love the inspiration.

PS. you do make it difficult to completely abandon SPS :evil:

Love to get a frag of this one when it gets to that point. As always Dang, awesome tank and great pics. Keep this post going....love the inspiration.

PS. you do make it difficult to completely abandon SPS :evil:

i already knew sps still in your blood last of your visit,,two tank in the house one softy and one sps,,,just a throught,,,ah ah:D

WOW!!! Your tank is amazing! I love all of the different corals and fish that you have!

Perpermint Hog Masuda's,,,new additions 2 of this,,bowrrowed the picture frrom the source,,i will get my own pic soon they come out
Bodianus_Peppermint_Wrasse021.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dang. Heading to your home country of Thailand Friday for two weeks! Can i pick you up something. lol Anyway come and see me at work when you get a chance.

Perpermint Hog Masuda's,,,new additions 2 of this,,bowrrowed the picture frrom the source,,i will get my own pic soon they come out
Bodianus_Peppermint_Wrasse021.jpg

That's a very nice fish. Got mine a couple of weeks ago too, is it the same spiece?... Hope you don't mind I show it here :)

DSC_1114.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back