just testing how to upload picture

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I thought that was all done from setting the whitebalance? I guess not. but definitely could use it for framing pictures and computer background wallpaper..

I thought that was all done from setting the whitebalance? I guess not. but definitely could use it for framing pictures and computer background wallpaper..

you can used PS4 to setting the WB ,,so your call,, by know how to setting from your camera dept of field ,,shapness and so on and stay out of photo editing totally,big group of digital image adobe people sale the sofware over 1000$,and have to know how to used it belived me time and practice comsuming,all pics is from your klicking,,so let buy D3X then(that going to be my next one):D,,so go on with another level of photogaphy,,not just taking picure of your coral ,,others good in this world need to capture as well..somebody don't like my photo eding,,so she gone,,sorry Petter
so this is the 20kcentury,,so your choice to living in the past or go on with the future,why invest and spend of money for camera,,just point and shoot camera must be good enough,, to get done and over with,just my .02 cent

for me digital photo editng is another one of my hobby,,i like it and going keep on used it and play with it and be good at MOPN:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
so goodluck Peter:)

Last edited:
OH please I am in the 21st century you are still in 20th LOL... now who is living in the pass. Lets not talk about being in the pass now. Should be the last person to say that LOL. You don't have to buy an expensive camera to get great shots you can use a simple P&S to do it and can photo edit to make things better looking. Can we see some untouched and unedited pics from you at least once?

whoooo getting hot,this is not my tread and wish not to dicuss the matter ,and this is not the future,,i am finished goodbye ,,end.....:D
sorry Peter,,i am only try to help you.

Last edited:
set WB to auto,,then shoot it to the white piece of paper(away from the blue light on your tank,camera will auto capture the WB itself,,then try to shoot on your coral..(following you WB setting on camera manual)

or,set WB to the preset on your camera,,then experiment with every one of them till you like it,,good luck

Very nice, i'll try adjusting my WB as well. as for editing, i love the outcome:D:D:D. Any recommendations when it comes to shooting under actinics.

Last edited:
Back