Just wanted to say "Wow!"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Roly

Go WhiteSox!
Im new to this site. Just joined today Aug. 18th. GREAT SITE!!!! This is awsome. Everything you need to know is right at your fingertips, given to you by good people who are happy to help. Love it. Will be on this site constantly trying hard to make my 110 gal. look like some of yours.

Welcome to RF again Roly! Just ask away as the members here are always more than able and willing to help:)

I know exactly what you mean Roly, been in this hobby for decades yet have NEVER felt so energized to the activity or understanding of basics, before joining this thread. OH, and welcome to RF!

gaby, are you really not in the hospital yet????????????????????????

no dood i went to the doctor's yesterday and they told me i'm only 2 cm dilated (they want me at least 4 and screaming :rolleyes: ) so i could go into labor anytime but other than that, they keep telling me to lay down and just relax :doubt: .

no dood i went to the doctor's yesterday and they told me i'm only 2 cm dilated (they want me at least 4 and screaming :rolleyes: ) so i could go into labor anytime but other than that, they keep telling me to lay down and just relax :doubt: .

Hey Gabby,
I keep tellin you to eat that hot Mexican food.....:D Lots of Tobasco! Lay down and relax? Na start cleaning your tank. Do a WC. If that dosn't do it then you can come and clean my tank too. Then I can relax. :p
Oh BTW Roly........Welcome to Rf.
Best, Scott

Last edited:
Hey Gabby,
I keep tellin you to eat that hot Mexican food..... Lots of Tobasco! Lay down and relax? Na start cleaning your tank. Do a WC. If that dosn't do it then you can come and clean my tank too. Then I can relax.
Oh BTW Roly........Welcome to Rf.
Best, Scott

sorry dood but she's just being lazy because i've been having mexican, i did a 10 gal water change, i walked 2 miles and pushing a stroller and still no baby :shock: :p .

Hey, you don't think she will have a laptop with wireless at the hospital so she can stay connected with us?

don't give me ideas or i'll set up the camera so everyone can see the birth and have nightmares :eek: :lol: :lol:

they told me i'm only 2 cm dilated (they want me at least 4 and screaming
I can help with the screaming part but the 4cm is on you. :D Yeah I just took a few practice swings. Call me when you need the help.:badgrin:
Oh yeah Welcome to RF Roly!!!:rolleyes: :D

Back