Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Welcome to Reef Frontiers, and I hope you enjoy your stay!! This place is alot more laid back than RC, and there isn't any bickering or backstabbing. From what I have experienced here, this is the best place for knowledge and fun.

Great to hear :exclaim: This weekend it is my mission to fufill my job for you ok. I'll email you Monday. By the way that corky is doing very, very well.

Ken

welcome, good to have ya, there are some wonderful people on this site and we all have fun everyone is very helpful, no bickering

Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! Hope you enjoy the site, and find our resources helpful!

I tried to leave my photobucket pic here but it wont post. Maybe im just Missing it. Here is my pics if you want to browse.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v298/wentreefgirl/Tank pics/
Let me know what you guys think.
Ken, told you it is an amazing thing. Wouldnt send it to you if I thought if would Flounder,lol. It will be creeping all over everything soon enough. Have anything that is reefsafe with a k on it. You can have a K finger instead.lol. :lol:

Oh, And im being overgrown with my green star polyps and Red sea xenia if you want any. Actually the corky finger needs trimming too.

Last edited:
Karen,

Looks like you have been doing some collecting since I last saw pics of your tank ;) . Looks good. Hoping to do a little collecting of my own soon :D .

Ken

Wow - nice tank!

I really like the clam's colors! Let me try and post it:

Picture1895126342.jpg

Hi Karen!I'm responding a bit late but Welcome Anyway!Have a Great time here in RF!!!

Joey

A belated welcome to Reef Frontiers...I'm sure you will find this forum as valuable of a resourse as I have... :D

MikeS

Back