kitsap county reefers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kitsapdan

ok so i opened a pizza place in bremerton. 1704 6th street. so if you are in th ara come check us out. if you bring in some frags then you will get a free pizza.

thanks for looking

Do you make them new york style?

My wife and my in laws are Italian new yorkers and would love to find a place that have NY pizza.

Excellent pizza guys my family loved it! You all need to stop by and try it for yourself! Not to mention you get to look at a reef tank while you eat! You can’t beat the bring in a frag deal!
How is the Foxface doing Dan?

Does that include me too? What kind of frags are you looking for?

Glad your tank is doing well again. Your pizza is great and I have been telling lots of people about it.

Glad to hear that you like the pizza. I’m looking for any frag I just need to replenish my tank after the leak I had

So Dan, It will take about 6 weeks for me to be able to drive again :( Bjut maybe I can get another reefer to bring me down. We'll see. Got any pics?

ok so i opened a pizza place in bremerton. 1704 6th street. so if you are in th ara come check us out. if you bring in some frags then you will get a free pizza.

thanks for looking

I did a quick Google Search, found Tommy's and Mad Moose Pizza,

is it still open?
how's business going?

any pics of the tank?

No, unfortunately he had to close this business. And the tank was taken down and sold.
He has another tank at home though.

Back