kpiotrowski's 120 pennisula

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kpiotrowski

Kevin
I hav'nt posted much of the progress of my 120p up for a year and a half now, so I figured I'd throw some out there since I am in the proccess of the new 300dd build and this tank will soon be gone. One thing for sure is I can grow pocillapora real well lol....it is everywhere.

I run 2x250 ushio 20k and 4x110 actinic vho, reef octopus 200sx skimmer, 50g display macro fuge, dose the "big 3"with brs pumps, apex full version, chiller, 2 mp40's and iwaki 30rlxt return...and do water changes? um like 3 or 4 in the last 18 months. I feed a combo of "blender mush" and New Life spectrum fish foods. favorite fish are the starry blenny and copperband....and how about all those clowns huh? for sale!!! ( don't tell the wife). favorite corals are the over 100 heads of frogspawn and the cali blue tort...and the large scroll...oh and the 2 large long tentacle plates...and and and. lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow is right, really enjoy seeing such a healthy system you have it down:):clap2:
It that the same spot your new build is going?

Very NICE Kevin, great looking reef-scape. Cannot wait to see what you do with the 300DD.

Thanks all! the 300 is going in the living room where I spend all my time..tis the reason for the new build that this tank is in the family room/entrance way where I only pass by. it really is starting to look like something and then it hit me that it would be nice if it was in the same room as me...and so while you are at it, may as well upgrade. 300g is a dream for me. never thought it would go this way, and so far as an even bigger system in the years come....you never know. I got the bug! I am a reefer. maybee not #1reefkeepr.... lol

and yes many corals came from your tank too matt......but they GREW in mine LOLOLOL you walked into that one!

Thanks all! the 300 is going in the living room where I spend all my time..tis the reason for the new build that this tank is in the family room/entrance way where I only pass by. it really is starting to look like something and then it hit me that it would be nice if it was in the same room as me...and so while you are at it, may as well upgrade. 300g is a dream for me. never thought it would go this way, and so far as an even bigger system in the years come....you never know. I got the bug! I am a reefer. maybee not #1reefkeepr.... lol

and yes many corals came from your tank too matt......but they GREW in mine LOLOLOL you walked into that one!

and yes many corals came from your tank too matt......but they GREW in mine LOLOLOL you walked into that one![/QUOTE]

BUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

OK, let me try to explain.

I know a Reef-friend that ran his reef tank CL with a motorized ball valve. So I tell my other Reef-friend about this CL system. He looks into the Motorized BV and decides he can make his CL system even better by using an Oceanmotion 4 way system.
Ya see where I am going here? LOL

Back