kpiotrowski's 300DD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Really looking good now! I will be picking your brain about DIY leds did you do a light build thread? Seems I remember kind of:) Post a link please if you did:)
Keep up the great reefN...........

thanks...I didn't get any notification of replies. spinner I did not build the light but could re-build it. and can speak to how it looks vs how it grows with the selection of leds the builder chose. It uses a 50/50 mix of blue and royal blue on the blue channel and I feel this is better for growth but it looks differnt than what most people are running with basically 100% royal blue which really makes coral pop.

Out FLIPPIN Standing!!!
This tank has came a long long way! Keep up the good work Kevin!!
Thanks for the updated pics

Thanks all! I sure wish email notifications were working....

Yeah, I haven't received a email notification since the beginning of July, until yesterday.
I created a second gmail account and used that in my preferences here. Then just made sure the email forwarding was turned on in gmail and used my Comcast account as the address to forward to so I get the notices on my preferred account.

Great growth! What are you using for the Ca reactor media? Also are lights at 100% yet? I am running mine at 100% (about 8" from water surface), all SPS seem loving it.

My tank build thread:
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads/52088-New-home-for-three-musketeers-Marineland-93G-cube-reef-build

Sorry I have not replied. with email notifications working I will try to stay on top more.

ca rx is a sro5000 and am using reborn. lights are diy, so the meanwell drivers are tuned down to about 700ma on the blue channnel. am currently running around 80% total for about 6hours peak ( 14 hours total) and that is all the sps will take without bleaching. am 14 inches off the water also.

Back