Krish inspired nano

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ahh dood i had the in laws visiting me, so i couldn't log in to much ..... it was crazy here for the whole week.
don't sell your stuff dood, just start singing in every bus stop and telling the girls that you're gonna do for them a belly dance and i'm sure that by the end of the week you'll have more than plenty for the bike :D .
Now show us more pictures dood :D

I'll run the belly dancing thing by my wife and see what she says.:p
What I am actually planning on doing is selling the 55 and starting a fund for a big tank. If I save a little money each month until I am done with college in a few years then I will be able to do it right.

Sorry everyone, I was planning on taking more pictures of the tank last night but I did a water change instead so it looked bad. I will get some taken tonight.

that's not a bad idea dood :) as long as you stick with it :p:D meaning you really save for it instead of spending it on something else :p, besides you're busy right now ;)

Ok, as promised, here are some more pictures. Since my first set of pictures I have added my two clown, my royal urchin and my little tree coral. So far everything is good and happy.

I tried to get one with the clowns but naturally they don't hold still for the camera.

close up of the coral and urchin

Yeah I'm kind of a clean freak when it comes to my tank, now about the rest of the house.......................

hehe we all are dood :D, now what's next? what's the next coral in the list dood

hehe we all are dood :D, now what's next? what's the next coral in the list dood

I added quite a bit all at once so I will probably let things settle for a few weeks, then I will probably go to Kevin's in Spokane and see what he has that I want. I would like some zoo's, maybe some xenia. I really need some red or blue to ofset all the orange and purple in my tank. I don't really know what I want, what do you think?

Your tank looks great Tim! I have been contemplating bare bottom this time without putting anything down (starboard, pvc board etc) but can't decide. I have the white pvc board sitting here already as well as the silicone to put it down, but can't decide. I like the look on your tank without anything underneath:)

Iv'e been wondering where you were, probably pacing the floor waiting for your tank:D . I wanted to put something down like pvc or paint the bottom but my wife thought we would like the mirror look. I think she was right, it reflects a lot of light back up and makes it look brighter. I am quite happy with the way it is turning out, I just need to decide what to do next.

LOL! I have the white pvc board down in the 38gal as well as i had it in the 75gal. It makes it look like there is sand in there from far, but the only thing I don't like, is coraline and other stuff show up a lot easier on it. That's where the decision has to be made. In any event, you won't see much bottom in this tank. 2 of my rocks will basically cover the whole bottom so I'll decide soon. Your tank looks bigger than a 10 gal by the rockwork! :eek: Everytime I look at it I think it is your 55gal until I notice the powerheads and remember that this is the nano:p Really nice and clean tank man:)

Thanks a lot! It is looking much better than my 55 did, it is really small, those powerheads are rio 600's, about 2x2x1.5". I will just have to keep doing close up pictures so I can deceive everyone.:D

Back