Krish's Bahamian inspired 90 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well now im thinking i got to much rock and to many dead spots :( now i just want to movie all my rock around but have so many corals to think about starting over sounds like fun but hardwork can i move my rock and keep the sand in the bottom i know this cause the water to cloud up with crap but dose this affect my fish/coral health and did u say pics ive got some but cant figuer out how to take a really decent pic with this digi camera

has anyone eles got these bueatiful christmas tree fan worms theres more on the rock in differnt colours but the blues are most strikig
if u can see i have alot of open snd bed at the front the mushroom center right has been looking very sad for many days is it to close to the top of the water the problem is its on the huge rock base which makes it difficult to place and with pwoer heads reackon its better to place them so the go down the length of the tank or in askew dirrections

Your tank is nice Morgan! I'm not sure how the corals will respond to you reaquascping, but I know it is done all the time. Maybe someone with more experience will give some advice on that. Me personally, I'd just put the rocks with the corals on them in a container of tank water and move around everything else and add them after the water settles a bit...Just a thought. You should start up a thread to showcase your tank. I'm sure everyone would love to see it and they may have some good pointers to share with you. I'm not sure how many people visit my thread(lol) so not sure how many will see yours(LOL) Very nice setup though...Congrats!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me off hand if the tunze stream can be angled (180 degress) from side to side using the magnet holder?

Krish - my friend Katrina has Tunzes on the magnets, and they rotate, but I'm not sure which model she has. You might want to ask someone at the store you will purchase from.

Krish - my friend Katrina has Tunzes on the magnets, and they rotate, but I'm not sure which model she has. You might want to ask someone at the store you will purchase from.

Thanks Nikki...I'll do that:)

I can'y help but put a "ditto" here for Morgan's Tank. I REALLY LIKE those blue Christmas Tree Worms. You really should start a thread Morgan, how long have you had the worms, and where did you get them?

You could use some of those in your tank Krish, so long as you let the sand "dirty-up" a bit!! :lol: :p I want some too!!!

Merry Christmas to Krish, and You All. > Wave98 :) :)

You could use some of those in your tank Krish, so long as you let the sand "dirty-up" a bit!! I want some too!!!

Merry Christmas to Krish, and You All. > Wave98

Merry Christmas Barry and nope...Not going to let the sand get dirty(LOL) I'm a clean freak! Hey...When are we going to see your tank?

krish75 said:
Merry Christmas Barry and nope...Not going to let the sand get dirty(LOL) I'm a clean freak! Hey...When are we going to see your tank?

I don't let my sand get dirty either, but It's all those "nasty" crabs and snails and starfish and cucumber and shrimp and . . . . well anyway, I don't do any work to keep it clean, they do, I'm just way too lazy. :p

About the pictures, I guess that's fair but I don't have a camera yet. Christmas is just around the corner, but I blew my "budget" already on a "Meucci", recovering and accessories for the pool table. Doop!!! :D

Is anyone "buying" this excuse?? :lol: :oops:

The truth is, that my poor little hex tank is much more an experiment, than it is a display tank, and it is really quite a little "Frankenstein" at the moment. :eek:

I have a DIY "display-refugium" that is designed, but not under construction yet, that will take care of that, by replacing the walmart tub, but . . . . Isn't there some way I can get out of this???? :cry: :rolleyes:

Oh all right, I'll "steal" a camera from somewhere and get some pictures out within a few weeks, regardless. ;) :D

Back to the regular schedule. > Wave98 :)

well dood i don't think your tank is as bad as mine :), so don't be shy and try getting some pictures.

hmmm may be some day i'll start my own tank thread.. i'll call it, tooth brushing 101 :D

Sounds good Barry! Excuse accepted too(LOL)

hmmm may be some day i'll start my own tank thread.. i'll call it, tooth brushing 101

LMBO! You should start one though Gabby. Your tank isn't as bad as you make it out to be. I like it!

Back