Krish's Bahamian Photo log

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ahh...K:)

Just a little extra info on Atlantis...

I got to see the construction of Phase 3 from the top of the shark slide. I couldn't take the camera up there but it is un-real what they are doing!!!:eek: There will be Suites you can buy, more hotel rooms, a water park with rides and slides, as well as a dolphin and sea-lion exhibit (that's what I know about so far). They work over there 24/7 so work never stops! As soon as I can get some photos of it, I will take a few. It is truely amazing what this hotel has to offer! I spent the day there and felt like I was in another place (like Disney World or something) Nothing like a hotel at all! I could get more pics of the hotel if you guys like. But put it like this, my wife and I walked from Phase 2 to phase 1 and back without really stopping (just walking to see what was new) and it took over an hour! You can literally walk all day and still not get to see everything!

wwwouuu dood !!!
well yeah you better take more pictures of that awesome place :) and may be next time inclue a few of you and the wife .... just for the new people :p :D .

All of these pics make me want to cry, because I am in the middle of the U.S. and cannot see this kind of thing unless I drive 3 hours or fly to the ocean. I am in awe of you and your living situation my friend. The angle about half way through the pics is absolutly stunning.

All of these pics make me want to cry, because I am in the middle of the U.S. and cannot see this kind of thing unless I drive 3 hours or fly to the ocean. I am in awe of you and your living situation my friend. The angle about half way through the pics is absolutly stunning.

Thanks!!!:D I am in awe sometimes myself at what this place has to offer and then I see some of the other parts of Nassau and say, "What the heck!!"(LOL) Well, I will tell you like I always tell everyone here, anytime any of you are ready to visit here, just let me know, and I'll make sure we hang out and show you guys a great time:)

Well, I will tell you like I always tell everyone here, anytime any of you are ready to visit here, just let me know, and I'll make sure we hang out and show you guys a great time

well you better warn Christina if i ever go there dood.
ohhh and i'm hoping for a bed instead of a couch :D :lol:

Well done Krish.. I really enjoyed that.........

Whatever Ken!!! You and your wife were supposed to come visit me for about a year now and never did :mad: (LOL) it's all good man...Glad you enjoyed it:) I hope to add quite a bit more cool stuff tomorrow if it doesn't rain so look out for them:)

krish75 said:
Whatever Ken!!! You and your wife were supposed to come visit me for about a year now and never did :mad: (LOL) it's all good man...Glad you enjoyed it:) I hope to add quite a bit more cool stuff tomorrow if it doesn't rain so look out for them:)

Believe me... We will come......

Doood, this reminds me of the Keys so much!
Photos still loading lol, man what's up, can't eat large snails?
I watched as someone caught one once at the keys!
Not all of the photos are loading, wonder why?

Back