• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

L.A. Handpicked Order Arrivals

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Oh my!!! This had to be the best selection of corals I've seen down at the wholesalers. So many Aussie sps, walking dendros, quarter sized orange plates, unusual Aussie palys, red/pink lobos, orange/green neon lobos, orange torch, neon orange frogspawn, tuamotu maximas, Aussie acans, Aussie blastos, predators blood favia, orange laced clove polyps, Aussie goniastrea, and so many more. I picked some cool fish as well but being late in the week the selection was limited.

The first two orders arrive Friday afternoon. Yes, earlier than we thought. We are going to continue the 30% off special but it will not apply to the new pieces. The third order will be in sometime Tuesday.

For a coral addict like me this trip was a huge rush. I saw so many sps I've never seen before. Even if it's just to look at unusual specimens I think it'd be well worth stopping by!

You guys are killing me!! I'm chaperoning a field trip on Friday, but will figure out to get there afterwards. Yes, total coral addict:lol:

From memory...

Pearlscale Bfly, tiny multicolor angel, yasa hashe goby, aurora goby, flame angels, peppermint hog, blue spot jaw, helfrichi firefish, 4line wrasse, really pretty lion, barrier reef chromis, pajama cardinals...all I can remember.

Other items... monti undata, hollywood stunner chalice, Jedi mind trick knock-off monti, purple goniopora, green goni with peach center, red goni with yellow center, red goni with blue center, purple echinata, red tables, horrida, purple/maroon/green tri color lobo, elegance, purple/green frogspawn, deepwater indo acros, single mushroom that's red with pink spots, green single mushroom with orange spots, kedd red looking zoas but they are orange, cleaner shrimp, fire shrimp, dendros.

Last edited:
If that first shipment of handpicked stuff is any indication of things to come my pocket book is gonna be hurtin next week!!!!!!!

If u haven't stopped by to check it out definitely worth it...

I got a paly frag today:D. HUGE polyps!
Thanks Brie for fragging it for me, and Tim for being there since it was not for sale yet.
Lots of new stuff!!

Back