Large storage tank.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hi folks, Sky asked me to post his email and phone number again to let anyone know that he has a continuous supply of tanks. He said he is not so proficient with computer stuff. Both metal and plastic and they have had vinegar in them or you could get ones that had soap.

The tanks, barrels, and 300 gallon tanks are all a heck of a deal. Example - 250 gallon + with ball valve is $130 and a 55 plastic drum is $10.

Sky - [email protected]
or call him 253-840-8122

He is located in Puyallup.

Hey Todd,

I still have that PFO light and it has worked so nice for all this time.....I will get a photo tomorrow. I bought 3 55 gallon white "barrels" from him. They were from foodstuffs. These had vinegar in them and have 2 holes at the top. they are pretty darn tough as I knocked one over full of water to see how it would hold up and the top is built into the base. Pretty much all one piece but could easily be set up for your cube. He pretty could get any size he said.
Brian

Hey Todd,

I still have that PFO light and it has worked so nice for all this time.....I will get a photo tomorrow. I bought 3 55 gallon white "barrels" from him. They were from foodstuffs. These had vinegar in them and have 2 holes at the top. they are pretty darn tough as I knocked one over full of water to see how it would hold up and the top is built into the base. Pretty much all one piece but could easily be set up for your cube. He pretty could get any size he said.
Brian

That's good news! Can you snap a shot of the barrels as well?

I made out pretty good. I called tank depot they had one sitting at a freight warehouse in seattle that someone canceled the order on. So I have a 160g comming for $85 no shipping The guy that canceled had to pay for shipping both directions because he canceled the order to late so I got a great deal.

Don

I made out pretty good. I called tank depot they had one sitting at a freight warehouse in seattle that someone canceled the order on. So I have a 160g comming for $85 no shipping The guy that canceled had to pay for shipping both directions because he canceled the order to late so I got a great deal.

Don

Wow, awesome deal. I am going to have to pay about 150 plus tax for one of those down here.

Back