• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

led fixture 132 watt dim able 2+ channel diy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

senji

led fixture 132 watt dim able 2+ channel diy

built this light for a tank i no longer have. Its not your average solder and glue diy led. It was built right. Sleek housing and splash guard. Anodized heat sync. 2 ceramic cooling fans. 44 3 watt Cree led's. blue, royal blue, white, cool white, green, violet. optics installed on major colors. Dim able on 2 channels (blues on 1 channel and white on the other.) It ramp's up and ramp's down. Hook directly up to your apex or similar reef controller.(anything with 1-10v controls) If you don't have a reef controller, it is currently wired for typhoon adrino controller.(I accidentally fried the current chip when adding water to the tank. whoops! $50 part but not needed if u have apex or similar.) Moon light kit installed (separately powered led's). Nice "trimmed" hanging cable system. This fixture cost me $750 to build. Have the receipts to prove. Hate to see it go, but have no use for it and need the cash. My loss is your gain. Comes with extra's: led's, fuses, wire, jbj led connectors(no solder led connectors ) ,that's right, to replace an led you just unscrew 2 screws, optics, optics housing, Dims of the fixture are 18.5"x 9"x 3". Will light any tank 30" wide and less. Will penetrate the deepest tanks. I never ran it over 20% on either channel (blinding at 100%, and would hurt your whole tank if ran that high). Low heat, low cost to run! Makes all coral pop vividly and glow. night and day difference between all other types of lighting.) this is the future of reef keeping!! See me building this light and it running here. Pics on link below.

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/threads/64938-senji-s-first-led-build?highlight=

all inquiries and questions call/text, nick 253-232-0801

List Date: 5/17/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: led fixture 132 watt dim able 2+ channel diy
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $300 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: led fixture 132 watt dim able 2+ channel diy

Back