LED fixtures and PAR ratings

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

AHHHHHHH man Todd.... Just when I am taking a break from the hobby. I would have loved to test your lighting out. Hopefully by the time I get back into the hobby you will have a full line of of products available.

Thanks Sarang, Ya hopefully. I'm very much stuck on my decision to just represent the product to a couple major distributors or see if I can put enough coins together to market on my own ?????? For the sake of pricing and logistics my primary importing with either decision will be in general household/commercial lighting LED's (MR16, Par 20 & 30, downlights & 24" & 48" T8) then hopefully be able slip a pallet or two of aquarium lighting into container with them. I'm still working out the contracts with manufacturer.

Todd

Ya and it wouldn't hurt to have a 40 Breeder under it with lps and zoas... for Mancave decoration... all I'm saying...

Todd

Thanks for the link, those lights are looking like they are VERY worth the $300ea. If I wasn't about to finish putting together my halides and have all the parts already I'd seriously look into purchasing a pair of those for my 58g.

Tom

Back