Lee Birch...October 2007?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

CRAP! No I didn't. I've been worrying too much about Septembers meeting. Do you have Mario's e-mail?? I just doubt I will be able to call before he leaves at 5:30pm on any given day. I know its not very personable, but its the best way for me.....

Why is Mario getting this meeting????? He has January. Give that guy an inch and he takes a mile.

My wonderful personality has yet to return from surgery. The kids think I'm extra cranky and bossy.

Mario just called me and told he paid 159 dollars for a room in October at the Poulsbo community college. What do you guys want to do about it?

Mario is such a #$(*%&! I talked to him today in person, along with Indoor Reef, Shark Reef, Reef mystique, and Barrier Reef. EVERY other sponsor understands that we are trying to spread the wealth as evenly as possible. And they all seemed to be pleased with our efforts..... there is just NO pleasing Mario, and he had absolutely no facial expressions while we talked, it was like talking to a photograph. I explained that he was offered one month OR the other, and not both. I wanted to laugh at him when he said that he wanted to do the picnic at his place again! How can he seriously think that we are going give him TWO meetings without offering anything to other sponsors???? I'm done with him. and I could care less if he is a sponsor at this point. I've really had it with him, especially to turn around and call you, ed, right after I meet with him.

Back