Here are mines.

DSC_2620.jpg

DSC_2619.jpg

DSC_2618.jpg

DSC_2617.jpg

DSC_2616.jpg

DSC_2615.jpg

DSC_2614.jpg

Very nice shots! What coral is it standing on? Hey, did you get my text this evening? Long day/evening at work.

The coral that it is standing on is my fav. right now! I'm calling it Green eyed orange sherbert enchino. It is fragable if you want a nice peice I just don't know how to frag it. Yes i got your text last night it's all good. When ya coming over? You know if you like something in my tank and if it is a fragable size you are welcome to it. Just don't tell anyone:badgrin::badgrin:. Any how hit me up.

Nice pics you guys! Makes me want to get one myself...:D

You should get a pair of them! They are just the coolest looking shrimp. Its funny how they dance around when they are hungry (at least that is what I think they are doing):DCheck out Wild Side on Canyon they sell them for $14.99 that is half the price of everywhere else.

You should get a pair of them! They are just the coolest looking shrimp. Its funny how they dance around when they are hungry (at least that is what I think they are doing):DCheck out Wild Side on Canyon they sell them for $14.99 that is half the price of everywhere else.

I was talking to the wife about adding a couple of these and she really likes them. Just not sure about feeding stars all the time.

Yeah, I average about 7-10 days before they go hunting. You know they are hungry when they come out durring the light phase and start roming the tank...feed me!

Just wondering does Harliquin shrimp inject some kind of poison to the starfish? It seems like the starfish don't put up any resistance once the shrimp is over it.

I know I threw in my 3 legged choclate starfish in there and he/she is going to town it is going to take it a long time to eat this one.:lol:

Back