Lets see some LOBOs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

roscoe

Here are mines.

IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

these threads need to stop. everytime i see them I want a new coral. Sweet looking lobos Sarang.

these threads need to stop. everytime i see them I want a new coral. Sweet looking lobos Sarang.

Thanks man!! I've been digging Lobos, symphs, wilsoni and scolys lately! I am slowly following your path except no softies:lol:.

Harrison your Lobos looks sweet! You still have them?

i am in a hunt for a nice rainbow one:)

I saw a sweet rainbow from a sponsor on another forum. Better than the one BRA had. It was a nice size piece around 8''x10''. Lots of $$$$$$ $900:eek: bucks and that is why I don't have it already.

Got a nice frag(head) of the same look as roscoe's second lobo photo.

The best lobo i've seen around was purchased by Peter. (post please):)

ARSA

Last edited:
cool pics i have one like one of yours how fast do they grow mine is very small with 2 heads

I'm not sure if this question was directed at me...but in case it was, I'm not actually sure about the typical growth rate for these...it's my first one. Myteemouse would know, I bought it from him just before the holidays.

Got a nice frag(head) of the same look as roscoe's second lobo photo.

The best lobo i've seen around was purchased by Peter. (post please):)

ARSA

A picture would be nice! It isn't really that hard to do. I had a chance to buy that lobo Peter has before it got to you but I passed on it. You can try to hustle your stuff on your forum.:idea:

hum

I'll post a photo for you, got one head left and its not for sale.

I'm glad you started this I really love lobo's.

Be happy:p

Peace and Love

Back