Let's See Some Nano's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here are some older pics of my JBJ 12 DX nanocube.

DSC_0054.JPG

dsc_0005.jpg

Kim

Picture25645.jpg

cant get a good pictuer right now... thats up 2 date... so deal with some bad picture

SDC10365.jpg

My 5.5 only life at the moment is a emerald crab and some snails, still waiting till everything is perfect. I just added two more lbs of rock so going through a mini cycle again :(. Total of 8lbs in there now.

here's mine:)

my nano:)..pretty much all the corals are in the sand as my rbta is still on the move..right now i think it likes where its at now..my ocellaris is still hosting the powerhead and my black clown the wall:confused::mad:..
water is a little bit cloudy as my ocellaris always always stirs the sand:mad:(poor brain):(..i have bunch of single shrooms and a bit of zoa's..:)

i have two leathers,,one toadstool(which in pic has its polyps extended) and the other one is what?its yellow so that means its yellow leather but the polyps are not coming out yet..right now it has like scab like mucus..is it shedding?oh well cant wait till the polyps comes out..its really a nice yellow..:p

more

fts and some more...:)

ok:confused:it wont let me upload fts..oh well gotta do photobucket next time..

theres my old pic of the fts..

Last edited:
Here are a few of our daughters 24 with sunpod, we bought the tank and light from Mtdewman about a year ago. Most of the corals are frags from our 120.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    101 KB
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    94.8 KB
  • shrimp (2).jpg
    shrimp (2).jpg
    44.4 KB
here's ours @ 8 mo:

DSC_0050.JPG

picked up a couple clams + few more sps/lps pieces since then. we TRY to stay away from stuff that gets big quick, like leathers/gsp/galaxia/mushrooms. although, we do a quite a few mushrooms. heh! can't wait until summer so we can pick up another blue spot jawfish. gorgeous fish w/ lots of personality!

Here is my nano.... It is a 20 gallon tall, just added some more rock and a few frags (pillar on the right)

It is Mostly SPS/Zoa's/Acan and a lonely clam who need some friends

For live stock I have 3 chromis, 3 firfly fish, One bangii card, one small angel, bi-color blenny, yasha goby, hector goby, emerald crab, cleaner shrimp.

only plans I have for this tank is to cover the overflow with black acrylic and get a better looking return in there.

Pictures are from my iphone and are bad so please excuse

full tank
tankphotofull.jpg

Most of my zoas
tankphotozoas.jpg

Acan....need more!
Thanks for the SUPER sweet deal on these Ilovereef! (My Fav corals!)
tankphotoacan.jpg

Last edited:
Back