Lets see some Ric's!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jake65

Thought I would start another eye candy thread like the Zoos thread that Nikki started way back when. This time its Ricordias :)

Here's mine to start....

mac-1.jpg

mac.jpg

Once again, blazer comes in with awe inspiring pictures :p. Looks good so far, and i will be following this for awhile.

-augustus

Here's one of mine under moonlight (much nicer in person)

Attachments

• ricordea under moonlight.jpg
    ricordea under moonlight.jpg
    49.5 KB
One of my larger pink Yuma's just keeps spitting off babies. Here are what some of the baby pinks look like. I've been selling these things off over at RC faster than I can grow 'em!

These two were about half the size of a dime:
Ricordia_Baby_1.jpg

Ricordia_Baby_2.jpg

These two are so small they don't even have their color yet, but they will be bright pink in due time:
IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

I need to get some updated pictures, I think the color is a little better on these now.
pink_and_green_yuma2.jpg

pink_and_green_yuma1.jpg

pink_and_green_yuma-1.jpg

Blazer,
I almost lost that yuma from you. Something eat the head off of it. I moved it to my zoanthid tank and it fully recovered. It is looking really good. Almost the size of a quarter now.

Majano's? Those aren't Majano's, lol. The baby pinks start out with a dark purple disk and eventually color up with bright pink tenticles once they develop. The one you are linking to Mike is one that was found on the underside of the rock which wasn't getting much, if any, light. I've seen them turn from that into a nice pink within a few months. And Jason, that's a baby pink (I know it doesn't look like one) and not a purple.

Back