Lets see some Ric's!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jason, I have about 4-5 of these purple Yuma's. This one was quite small in this pic but has grown to a decent size.

Purple_Ric.jpg

Last edited:
If only I had more than one variety....

ricordea_macro.jpg

Here was a funny find a while back. King Kong coming out of my sandbed!
gorilla_faced_rics.jpg

Here are my rainbow yuma and my nuclear green yuma. Enjoy :D

339m3h4.jpg

2w4fn8l.jpg

Finally got my nuclear green to attach (almost lost the little guy a couple of times). Now I just need to find a good spot for it. Very nice yuma, thanks again Julia.

Sweet pics everybody.

Blazer88........OMG Incredible shots. Im just learning to use my camera......striving for THAT :)
My camera has the ability to take shots like yours........just not in my hands. lol

DSC_2551.jpg

obrc.jpg

qrc.jpg

ricpatch3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, will Ric's split them self? I have one thats bin in the same spot for a while...
some times it looks like its turning in to a oval, but then some times it doesnt.

Im wounderign if it will split in to 2 in time

They will split themselves, BUT........if you want to help it along, take a razorblade and speed up the process to a few seconds. Just slice it into two or 4 or 8 pieces if its big enough. If you can get a piece of mouth into each piece of pie they will heal much faster, but not totally necessary jsut like other shrooms.

I find as far as spitting naturally, a little bit of blender mush every week or so makes them grow and split much more often than if you didnt feed them.

one solo rec, in my 30 split one peace stayed behind... (and the peace that split off split 2) leaveing a small peace behind... but the peace that detached i cant find.... no power heads, no where....

Back