Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

they are like neon yellow correct? Idk if u remember me but i was at the raffle thing at SW state park and asked if u where aquanaut?!?! LOL
If i could figure out the whole pic thing on this site!>!>!>! i would love to post some of mine! Ive got like 15 diff zoos/palys! R palys okay to post btw?

nice image code worked! These are some old pics but still kool...thayve all doubled in size and numbers!

1000x500px-LL-9316ceb0_DSCN0359.jpg

Boy, you've got a great assortment there.

I like all the feather dusters too, in the pic with capt america paly.

I like all the feather dusters too, in the pic with capt america paly.
THXS =)
ya those things just sprout up....ive had 4 bigger feather dusters and i had an evil hermit (lrg) eat em so now i only have the hard tube ones! I got rid of the big hermits too! LOL
Idk if the old feathers spawned or wat...but ive got like dozens of the lil ones!

Thats cool. I found one like those in my 90. Not sure where it would have come from. I didnt have any like them before this one showed up. Probably just another cool hitchiker.

Wow, very nice Martin what do you call them thier name that is

Cheers/Mahalo, Todd

The person I got them from down in Portland called them Jokers Revenge.

Hopefully I am getting my zoanthid tank back up and going.( hint :) )

Very nice Adam. That's gotta be on our want list when it grows out in your tank.

Here are some additions to our collection

aBedroomTank012.jpg

aBedroomTank030.jpg

aBedroomTank034.jpg

aBedroomTank011.jpg

aBedroomTank033.jpg

aBedroomTank025.jpg

aBedroomTank002.jpg

aBedroomTank024.jpg

aBedroomTank008.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. It's zoo related. One morning when the lights came on I saw what looked like a 2 headed zoo. I took pics once a week and this is what happened over a month period. Dont know why it did this but it was neat to watch. Maybe a way they morph?
This is when I first noticed it.
PICT1402.jpg

One week

PICT1739.jpg

Week 2

PICT1916.jpg

Week 3

PICT2024-1.jpg

Week 4

PICT2854.jpg

Is this a normal thing for a zoo?

i had a happy people eater that did that when the polyp was opening... like yours, it took weeks to snap that little "string", and now you really can't tell any difference between that and the others. i'd never seen it before either.

Back