Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Which one is supernovas/mohawks? I think all three of those colonies are amazing and those are great pics, i still need to work on keeping my glass clean... and getting more actinics...

My zoo's

pdrm0077dk5.jpg

zoas dont seem to grow well in my tank i keep all sorts of other corals that do well but zoa always go down hill i think it could be the placment of the zoas, if they get moved around alot or knocked over by hermit will that cause them to perish?

zoas dont seem to grow well in my tank i keep all sorts of other corals that do well but zoa always go down hill i think it could be the placment of the zoas, if they get moved around alot or knocked over by hermit will that cause them to perish?

Sometimes hermits will really raise hell with smaller frags. They like to tip them over to look underneath for food.

Thanks Gabby, those are my new rpe's

hey all......Im new here just adding a few of mine........ : )

Nothing like some of the others i have seen here...WOW......I just really started collecting zoas in the last few months.........i would love to find some others to trade with though.....hint...hint : ) Im mostly sps in my tanks

purpppp.jpg

bambam2.jpg

xxzoos.jpg

greenza.jpg

zoos.jpg

DSC_1338.jpg

DSC_1331.jpg

z.jpg

Back