Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

All pics taken under 4x39watt T5s. Names are as given to me, so if you see something wrong please let me know :)

Sorry for some of the pics - I only have a point and shoot and the farther the zoas are away from the glass, the harder it is to picture them.

Minty Greens
MintyGreens.jpg

"PPE Knock-offs" - I really have no idea if these have some other name, but their skirts are really that bright lime green.
PPEknocksoffs2.jpg

Bam Bam Oranges
bambams.jpg

Unknown Pinks
pinkzoas.jpg

Green Bay Packers - I guessed at the ID of this one based on ZoaID
GreenBayPackers.jpg

Purple People Eaters
PPEs.jpg

Bubblegums
Bubblegums.jpg

Tubbs Blues
tubsblues.jpg

Armor of God
AoGs.jpg

Icy Blues
icyblues2.jpg

Fire in the Sky
fireinthesky.jpg

Oops, those last ones are Metallic Pinks, not Pink Panthers. I remembered the name of the other unknown pink above as well - Twilight Pinks.

Nice zoanthid collection:)

Hoping to make it bigger! Recognize a few of them? :p Next on my list are Rastas, whatever big bright reddish ones that Barrier Reef has, Safecrackers, and probably everything else that comes my way :)

New zoas! I find these very interesting because they're a fairly dull yellow on the outer rim, have an inner ring that is a bit brighter yellow, and then have these fascinating bright orange mouths. Sorry the picture didn't come out the best and they're not that easy to see, but hopefully I'll get a better one in the future. Oh, and I have no idea what these are.. zoaid doesn't seem to have anything even remotely close.

yellowzoasorangemouths.jpg

I just saw them on zoaid called marijanes . I don't see very many around, but they are definitely my favorite. I have almost 20 of them now :D

If anyone wants the extra 5 baby polyps frag of these that I have, let me know. I'll give them away to someone that has a tank that zoas and palys do well in. I think there need to be more of them around here :)

If anyone wants the extra 5 baby polyps frag of these that I have, let me know. I'll give them away to someone that has a tank that zoas and palys do well in. I think there need to be more of them around here :)

I'd love them, but don't know when I could get to Sultan.

You're the first one to respond, so if you could get to Bellevue to meet Jeff, I can send them with him to work. :) I can hang on to them for as long as you need, though. I just wanted to share since I have an extra frag.

Last edited:
I need to find some of those bright red ones if anyone has a few frags for sale (or trade) for some concreat work or carpentry!

Back