Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Whoooaaaa!!! Heavy stuff!!!!....
Ok... its seems from the last pic that you posted was kinda over exposed... what are your settings?

P?
S?
A?
M?

Anyway... maybe this button can help... You see that +/- button on the right side of the mode button. That is the exposure compensation...

Try different shots... going one step down each... and see what happens.

I prefer under exposed because you can cheat in photoshop or irfanview. But over exposed... you cannot cheat.

-

Everything I have done so far has been in auto mode.
And the owners manual is slow reading.
I'll try what you suggested.
One of the big things Iv'e noticed that tha auto focus is lacking in macro mode.

Well, with your camera... you dont need a macro... at 8 megapixel, you just need to focus, shoot and crop later on...:)

anyway... the macro mode needs to be set... on the left side of the barrell you will see the buttons for the macro...

lensbarrelcontrols.jpg

It is the flower icon... needs to be pressed to turn on and off....

good luck...

ADOBE PHOTO SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I love that program!
I don't know what 1/2 the stuff can do but what I do know sure makes the pics look WAY beter!! LOL
sarah

Nice photos--keep 'em coming!

Finn, I really like those oranges

And Doni Marie the zoos in that last photo are awesome :eek:

finn said:
finn.jpg

For some reason this picture is the best of about 20 attempts and it is still not entirely right. Way more yellow than the camera wants to show.
Hi, finn
What about this copy? Does it look more realistic? :)

finn1.jpg

Last edited:
Here goes a piece that actually has 5-6 different shades of orange, greens, and reds. ***wipes drool from mouth***

Last edited:
Back