Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We found AOGs at Barrier the other day. I am so excited, it has two big polyps, and like 5 babies!! :shock: I love it, I think its my favorite right now!

heres my new aog's,and (raptors rainbow)..i think theres a lot of kinds of them..i love my new ones..thanks chrissy:p

Last edited:
Let the drooling commence! I would call these things omyfreakinamzing!, but they already have an awesome name - Hell's Angels.

They're not all open yet - just arrived via mail service around noon but I couldn't wait to snap a shot and put it up here. Will put up another when they've all fully opened.

hellsangels.jpg

Let the drooling commence! I would call these things omyfreakinamzing!, but they already have an awesome name - Hell's Angels.

They're not all open yet - just arrived via mail service around noon but I couldn't wait to snap a shot and put it up here. Will put up another when they've all fully opened.

hellsangels.jpg

Those are spectacular!

hellsangels.jpg

looks like my other magician that i bought from barrier as mint inferno...mine is reddish pinkish color with silver glitter mouth...yours look orange...very pretty:)

looks like my other magician that i bought from barrier as mint inferno...mine is reddish pinkish color with silver glitter mouth...yours look orange...very pretty:)

These are pretty red actually, my camera doesn't do color very well. Zoaid has a better photo of the full colony from which they came. The polyps are pretty small too.

These are pretty red actually, my camera doesn't do color very well. Zoaid has a better photo of the full colony from which they came. The polyps are pretty small too.
looks the same but if yours is small polyps then theyre different..mine has big polyps..i never saw that hells angel before in the zoa id..is it a new entry?its pretty and cute:p

nice i went check right now...they are so cute very pretty...:p

Yeah, I really love them! They are sooooo bright - I need someone with a better camera to capture just how great they are. They also have a dark inner circle that the silver speckles are on, better shown on the zoaid photo.

yup theyre pretty...
heres mine with and without flash...theyre look alike huh?:):confused:
yours probably is more brighter..and yours doesnt have long stalk..

Back