Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Woohoo! Due to popular demand, we now have a new forum, dedicated to Zoanthids!

So, lets see what you have! Brown ones, green, orange, purple....It is almost Halloween, hand out some Eye Candy.

If you are new to Zoanthids, please take the time to read the thread, Let's Talk About ~Reefkeeping Dangers~. It mentions caution when working with this coral.

Here are the zoos in my new upgraded 100 G tank. I got thesezoos from I guy I work with but don't know what they are. Can you identify them?
These are photos under the moon lights.

Last edited:
They look like Eagle Eyes to me.
Some of my favorites.:)

Thanks, I enjoy this new hobby my fellow employee got me addicted to. Sepnding a lot of time enjoying and appreciating the photos posted on reef frontiers. Thanks for the inspiration.

Glenn

My 4 polyp Devil's Aura/Red Hornet there's 2 babies not visible!
dsc06317a.jpg

Those are very nice.
I understand they are very spendy:)
Yes very spendy, luckly i traded awhile back! I have them on the bottom cuz i like the blueish purple streaks it gives! I'm also getting a few polyps threw a trade of fashionphiles red hornets cant' wait to have them side by side :razz:

Yes very spendy, luckly i traded awhile back! I have them on the bottom cuz i like the blueish purple streaks it gives! I'm also getting a few polyps threw a trade of fashionphiles red hornets cant' wait to have them side by side :razz:

I think I saw a price for them that even exceded my pocketbook budget for zoanthids.:D

It's good to see they are growing for you.

I think I saw a price for them that even exceded my pocketbook budget for zoanthids.:D

It's good to see they are growing for you.
The hardiest hornet i owned! At first i was stoked i didn't pay for it and against paying for it but now if i was to lose my polyps, god forbid i would buy one in a heartbeat!!!

These are one of my favorites! One of a kind zoa sold 1 polyp for 100 bucks to a sponser on R2R!
Green Jacket
dsc05534d.jpg

Those are sweet.

I had a similar morf given to me by a friend in NY.
But mine had a touch of pink.

had, as in past tense:(

I did go back and look in Imageshack and the only picture I could find was one that made them look alot lighter in color than yours.
Not very close.:oops:

Back