Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

psa said:
Nothing special here, just adding my plain zoos since I had these pics lying around (under actinics).

Hey Paul if those aren't anything special I want to see what you call awesome! If you ever want to give some of those away or sell put me on your list first. :lol:

Angelscrx said:
Hey Paul if those aren't anything special I want to see what you call awesome! If you ever want to give some of those away or sell put me on your list first. :lol:

Well, you need a bit of actinic for them to look like that. They're pretty drab under just 10Ks.

Great under atinics

Soldefender - is this the image you were trying to post? Very nice!

Great zoos everyone...keep them coming!

1017mini-DSCF0087.JPG

Nice Zoos guys and gals!
Keep them pixs rollin! :)
There was a nice yellowish greenish colony with a sarco growing on the rock as well at Kevin's store (Aquatic Dreams) Sat. when I was in there. No room in my tank or I would have gotten it! :lol: I guess its time to get some better lighting for my other tanks. :lol:
It's a sickness isn't it? :badgrin:

Maui :D

Hey Zul good to see you on here. You have to post the pics of all of your zoos on here my friend you do have some nice ones. See you at the next club meeting.

Angelscrx said:
Hey Zul good to see you on here. You have to post the pics of all of your zoos on here my friend you do have some nice ones. See you at the next club meeting.

Angelscrx, Ok thanks :) . I will see you then :) .

Zul

Back