Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wow ben the purple hornets are big polyps!!!!and that came from me...wow,mine is like babies compare to yours..and wow on the rastas too...mine are small polyps but finally took off and i have like 10+ polyps...i see your rasta has babies now:)
your mohawks are very pretty,mine just little pink but more gold...everthing is doing great ben..the zoas/palys are growing...:)im happy for u;)

DSC06192.jpg

hi there..:)its not a blue hornet...the one on the pic is kig's hornet....its resemble a lot to blue hornet but if u see closely,the skirts on this one is not alternating:)

Ahhhh you fooled me!:p Yeah you have to watch these things closely! They are still cool! They cheaper than blue hornets? If soooooo

When can I have a frag?!:p

You're welcome Jeremy it couldn't have gone to a better home! Thanks for the zoas you gave me as well and I'm everywhere! LOL

Not sure if I've posted this picture in here before, but here are a few zoanthids I snapped a photo of in the wild here that I took a few years ago. I had a couple in my tank that did really well:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's a photo of them in the tank along with another type of zoanthid I found in the wild here :)

Last edited:
Not sure if I've posted this picture in here before, but here are a few zoanthids I snapped a photo of in the wild here that I took a few years ago. I had a couple in my tank that did really well:)

Here's a photo of them in the tank along with another type of zoanthid I found in the wild here :)

Very cool! Any other zoo pics in the wild???

A few years ago we did a eastern Caribbean cruise and I snorkeled every chance I got. There was a lot of brains to be seen but I never saw any zoo's.

Here's a pic of some blue paly's that we started farming not long ago...
skybluepalys_LRG.jpg

Very cool! Any other zoo pics in the wild???

A few years ago we did a eastern Caribbean cruise and I snorkeled every chance I got. There was a lot of brains to be seen but I never saw any zoo's.

Here's a pic of some blue paly's that we started farming not long ago...
skybluepalys_LRG.jpg

Thanks!! :D Yea, the only zoo's I've ever seen around here was in knee high water. To add to that, I've actually only seen them in one area as well. Kinda wierd!

BTW, cool paly's!! :)

Thanks!! :D Yea, the only zoo's I've ever seen around here was in knee high water. To add to that, I've actually only seen them in one area as well. Kinda wierd!

BTW, cool paly's!! :)

Knee high water? I never would have guessed that. Man I would love to see some coral in the wild. The only thing I'm seeing these days is snow!

Back