Let's See Some Zoos!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hahah!! Well, no snow here!! Not since...um...Never!! :p About the zoo's yea, if you look at the picture of them in the wild, that shot was taken in a tidepool which was not even knee high. More like ankle deep. Sometimes, you will find them completely out of the water closed up till the tide comes back in. Very cool! :)

Hahah!! Well, no snow here!! Not since...um...Never!! :p About the zoo's yea, if you look at the picture of them in the wild, that shot was taken in a tidepool which was not even knee high. More like ankle deep. Sometimes, you will find them completely out of the water closed up till the tide comes back in. Very cool! :)

That's amazing. It's no wonder you can ship zoo's "dry".

IMG_0614.JPG

It looks great Moto! Sadly that lovely rainbow one you gave me was buried in the sand when we returned from our vacation. Freakin fell off the frag rack:(. It's still alive I hope it makes it...

Can never be the radioactive dragon eyes that fall over. Noooooo always has to be your favorite zoa!
I'm liking these that you gave us.
DSC06839ARW.jpg

DSC06845ARW.jpg

This is what the rainbow zoa looked like pretrip
DSC06831ARW.jpg

Moto I always have liked your collection...

Ipisces, I "hear" you got some new additions of your own that are pretty classy.

Aaaaa, yeah, Reeflogic, I did. Growing like crazy too. Haven't had a chance to get pics posted of any of them. I dont have pics of the blue angels yet. They're growing too. Nightmares are going to take over the tank pretty soon.
IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, here are the blue angels and the green ones. Not sure what they are called. And the orange ones and the nightmares.
IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

Nice collection....someone likes blue!

A freind is growing out some RH's for me. I cant wait:)
You need the purple hornets?

Nice collection....someone likes blue!

A freind is growing out some RH's for me. I cant wait:)
You need the purple hornets?

I have a 2+ polyp RH frag available right now if interested

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

havent post for a while...though i snap a few pics to share:)

DSC07427.jpg

these pics are from my new tank...excuse the algaes my yellow tang is working on it:D
DSC07726.jpg

DSC07725-1.jpg

DSC07721-1.jpg

DSC07685.jpg

DSC07730.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, lots of eyes candies! Sweet Zoars and a very cool Cyphastrea :) Keep posting.

Last edited:
Back