Let's see The New frag shot's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here are the pictures of the good stuff I got. Everybody was really nice and generous with their pricing making my $100 go far. Hopefully next year I'll actually be able to frag so stuff and contribute more to the swap, but in the meantime I was happy to walk away with an arm full. Any ways, here are the pics.

RBTA: This is the thing I wanted the most and very pleased to find one in good health and size. It's a bit shy between some rocks now, but I'm sure he'll be out pretty soon. I just love the bright pink/orange color.
RBTA.jpg

Blue Mushrooms: These didn't photograph well, but they are a nice blue color.
BlueShrooms.jpg

Torch: I was told this is Torch coral, but it really looks like Hammer. Either way, good find for cheap.
Torch.jpg

Pink Ricorida: Another good find that Paul didn't easily give up :) It's small (~1") but hopefully it'll spead quickly. The camera didn't capture the color well, but it's a very bright pink.
Ricordia.jpg

Candy Cane: I've wanted this stuff for a while and was happy to get a large frag of it.
CandyCane.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine, Check out the black percula! He has bonded with the Ritteri Anemone i picked up already! :D

Back