Lets see those chalice's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Holy crap Peter! I knew you had a collection going but didn't realize it was this extensive!! You have some great pieces!

Indeed very nice! thx for sharing taichi.
Mines is almost there my tank is PACKED need to make room for new coming chalices!

Peter,,,,what a great collections you got there,,love them all,,
best of the best now congrats:):),,do not stop here keep on going..like energizerrrrr,,.:D

My badd! I meant give other corals homes and a new home for chalices coming in! Im not here on this thread to see who has the best collection :) im hear cuz ive grown very fond to chalices and i have a liking of them! Here's a few!
(Atlantis molten lava)
dsc0137b.jpg

(No name watermelon)
img4998u.jpg

My badd! I meant give other corals homes and a new home for chalices coming in! Im not here on this thread to see who has the best collection :) im hear cuz ive grown very fond to chalices and i have a liking of them! Here's a few!
(Atlantis molten lava)
dsc0137b.jpg

(No name watermelon)
img4998u.jpg

Don't misunderstand me. You said you were going to upload more chalices. I only saw one and was wondering what the others were. :)

Great chalice by the way

Sry, If that was said in a jacka*^ way LoL!
You know that song, blame it on the alcohol!
My collection are mainly 2-3 eyes mainly the reason for making this thread was me & every one on this sight to share the same type of corals were into! The progress of growth of a piece by sharing updated photos! Also every other sight ive been too has a show off thread and RF didnt:(! So im hoping ppl post there pieces dont be shy!!

My favorite thing about them is feeding them :)
Hey taichi did you get your ome from ptownreefer?

Her are a few some of us acquired.

UWW Swelting Pot colony
IMG_3753-1.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3749.jpg

Family shot

IMG_3746-1.jpg

ATL Teal hurricane Mummy Eye

IMG_3747.jpg

ATL Master Piece

IMG_3748-1.jpg

Got the new chalice in the 270g. I should of taken a group pic but forgot so for now here are some non macro shots.

ATL Master Piece

IMG_3778-1.jpg

IMG_3777-1.jpg

IMG_3776-1.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

Last edited:
Back