Let's see those SPS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Reef Setup

a mystery i be
I noticed today there was nowhere to post my sps pic i took :|! So i thought the smartest thing to do is start an SPS thread being this is the NorthWest and we are all about those sticks :) so....Let's see those SPS!!!

Here's a lil something to get it started...
dsc07931l.jpg

I can't play in this thread yet! Maybe in another year. However I got the Ice Fire Enchinata, Blue Matrix and Ultimate's Efflo coming in 2 weeks.

I can't play in this thread yet! Maybe in another year. However I got the Ice Fire Enchinata, Blue Matrix and Ultimate's Efflo coming in 2 weeks.

sounds like a good start dont over look the no name sps!
like this one
reefshots1-17-05004.jpg

just a plain ol no name mile

sounds like a good start dont over look the no name sps!
like this one
reefshots1-17-05004.jpg

just a plain ol no name mile

Start? I have over 60 named and non named ones:). Just not of size yet. they looked big in the 40b but the 270g dwarfs them all LOL. Yes that last pic of the no name Millie is sweet looking!

i did sell off all my sps and I gave away alot to friends so i could get back my own corals later. So things like the purple monster, oregon tort lokani i already have gotten back and growing thanks to my fellow reefing buddies

I agree LOL
Randy's TOO COLD icey milli

Bump...come on Rf are you telling me there is no other sps keeperz here? I have to say im influenced by numerous of members here so let's see them old or new pic's LOL!

I really need to invest in a macro lense. Those close ups you guys are taking are really nice. Here are a few I have.

Hey Sarang
The fifth pic, what is that called? I think I have a good size piece of that which I got from you a while back. Those are some great pics too. I love the ones in pics 3 & 4.

now I can see the pics. The 5th pic is the ORA German blue polyp acro, #3 is the ATL Passion fruit (one of my fav) and #4 is the Purple Pillow also one of my fav.(RIP :( )

Last edited:
Back