Let's see those SPS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

#4 is the Purple Pillow also one of my fav.(RIP :( )

How long has it been since you lost #4? I have a piece that in color looks similar, which I got from you. They are all growing nicely. I actually have everything I got from you yet, except that ?tricolor? birds nest. I will have to send you pics to see if you remember what they are called. I have got to take pictures and write on them what they are to remember them all.

Last edited:
Here's some more.

A. loripes
3579142788_66c541c63d_b.jpg

Pearlberry
3567166601_ea2906019e_b.jpg

ORA Hawkins Echinata RIP:(
3567977948_d92a865f0d_b.jpg

Purple Rimmed M. cap and Green M. digitata
3574173820_7f715ccce7_b.jpg

How long has it been since you lost #4? I have a piece that in color looks similar, which I got from you. They are all growing nicely. I actually have everything I got from you yet, except that ?tricolor? birds nest. I will have to send you pics to see if you remember what they are called. I have got to take pictures and write on them what they are to remember them all.

I lost it late last summer. I hope you have it. I would love to get a frag from u when you are ready to frag it.

I lost it late last summer. I hope you have it. I would love to get a frag from u when you are ready to frag it.

I'll try to post a pic. I am thinking it looks the same although I am at work and cant see it. I could be wrong. Hope I'm not though. It has grown a bit and yeah, if I get the guts to frag it, I will give it to you. I havent fragged a lot of sps except to save three pieces that started STN'g on me. I need to do more research on fragging sps and make sure I have what I need. I dont want to kill it off in the process.

I can't play in this thread yet! Maybe in another year. However I got the Ice Fire Enchinata, Blue Matrix and Ultimate's Efflo coming in 2 weeks.

dude, whatever. Who do you think you'r fooling? Those of us that have seen your tank and your previous pics know you are lying!! :lol:

dude, whatever. Who do you think you'r fooling? Those of us that have seen your tank and your previous pics know you are lying!! :lol:

Hahahahahahahaha....... Danm it you caught me:lol::lol: They look small in the 270. I guess what I'm saying is I need a new Glass for my camera. I can't reach most of my corals in detail with a 55mm lense.

Hahahahahahahaha....... Danm it you caught me:lol::lol: They look small in the 270. I guess what I'm saying is I need a new Glass for my camera. I can't reach most of my corals in detail with a 55mm lense.

Yeah, that tank is so big, you have to go swimming to get close enough to get pics like those.

The appleberry is a sick piece mines is taking off like craZy!!
Here's a pic no tripod so its not focused.
dsc07930.jpg

Question, The Appleberry, is it strickly and encrusting coral. It just covers the rocks or will it start growing up and onto other sps and kill it, or is other sps more likely to win out if this gets close? How fast does it grow?

Question, The Appleberry, is it strickly and encrusting coral. It just covers the rocks or will it start growing up and onto other sps and kill it, or is other sps more likely to win out if this gets close? How fast does it grow?
I think it does all the above encrust, plate and even branch but thats how mines grows! I couldnt tell you about if it will sting other coraL's cuz mine hasn't got in any contact with any other coral yet! I know my mistake was to keep digi's they are stinger's and weeds! I notice its trying to take over my tyree undata i grew out from a booger size now its like 2 1/2 to 3 inches! Very stocked on the growth of my undata :)

Okay so heres the picture of the piece I got from you.(Roscoe) I cant tell if its the same one as the one in pic 4. Let me know what it is if you know. ALSO, can anyone possibly tell me what the piece is in the second pic? I knew at one time, but did I write it down? NO!!!
Thanks

Back