Lets See Your Favorite Fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

This one was my favorite until it was taken out by my Hippo Tang :mad: Now the Potter's is my favorite.

128_2835.jpg

130_3029.jpg

Robert, Man I envy you. I have lost two potteri in quar. My next tank I will have to try again. Those have to be the prettiest of the dwarfs. Imho. Steve

Very difficult to get a good pic of him but he's a beautiful fish although I hear they waste away after 6 months, I hope this isn't the case with mine.

130_3027.jpg

Robert is that like some kind of giant anthias? in the pic with the potteri? Both just awesome fish. April nice gold stripe, my perc will bite the heck out of me too. LOL Thanks you guys. Steve

Here is my favorite pair of fish. I have had the large clown for about 3 years and the little guy has been with me about a month.

clownfishbest0hb.jpg

I have 2 Yellow Coris Wrasse - a great fish if you have clams because they will eat most pests that trouble clams like parasitic snails.

Last edited:
wrightme43 said:
Robert is that like some kind of giant anthias? in the pic with the potteri? Both just awesome fish. April nice gold stripe, my perc will bite the heck out of me too. LOL Thanks you guys. Steve

Yes it's a male Pseudanthias squamipinnis and it looks big but that's because it's closer to the camera he's about 3" in length.

Great Pic BlennyBabe that anemone looks huge :eek:

Here is my tank algae cleaner - Lawnmower Blenny. He is very difficult for me to get pictures of, so sorry for the poor quality.

160Lawnmower.jpg

Dwaine

Wow Steve that's some great detailed shots of a beautiful fish :eek2: wish I could get a good shot of my new Cirrhilabrus solorensis !

Dwaine, Those guys always remind of the marine snipers. They just blend in. How do you keep him happy? I have lost two over the years, I'm not doing something right with them yet. Steve

Last edited:
Back