Lets Try this again

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I still have yet to understand why I am not authorized to read this and I am a current and paid-up member for a long while. I suspect others giving up too. Also, having a source of images available to incorporate help to "Eye candy up the post card" Looking through the past BM posts I find the Cherry Corals posts of coral racks very enticing. And can make things attractive. Do we have a vendor list of attendees? Perhaps have a silent auction tank table of "tag numbered" frags ect. Or a Bob Moore style tank table of "Give a frag, take a frag". Essentially when a frag is given its exchanged for a token or ticket that they is redeemed for a selected available frag kind of thing. And at the end of event if any are left un-homed they can be gifted to leaving attendees or whatever.

Just thinking...

I'd love to see what you're talking about,
but your link dosn't work for me

:(

I still have yet to understand why I am not authorized to read this and I am a current and paid-up member for a long while. I suspect others giving up too. Also, having a source of images available to incorporate help to "Eye candy up the post card" Looking through the past BM posts I find the Cherry Corals posts of coral racks very enticing. And can make things attractive. Do we have a vendor list of attendees? Perhaps have a silent auction tank table of "tag numbered" frags ect. Or a Bob Moore style tank table of "Give a frag, take a frag". Essentially when a frag is given its exchanged for a token or ticket that they is redeemed for a selected available frag kind of thing. And at the end of event if any are left un-homed they can be gifted to leaving attendees or whatever.

Just thinking...

I've got the vendor list started but not yet finalized. As for you member status on the forum i'm sorry you're having difficulty with this but like I mention to everyone. If you're having ANY issue on the psas site please pm me the issue otherwise I dont know it needs fixed. I'll send the site admin a pm right now. As for frags, there will be giveaway frags for any card holding members. There will also be a silent auction tank with some higher end pieces.

Tom

Well since nobody else decided to submit a flyer. Lorrie (Ipisces) is our winner by default! Sure wish there could have been more entries, but lorrie and I will be working on a final version of the flyer to get it read to start the bob moore advertising!

Thanks,
Tom

Back