Leveling a 300 gallon tub

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Why do you want to go through all the cutting? If you find the tallest leg and place spacers, that is flat boards you will have a level base. The rest will fall into place.

Please think about that. When we build something the foundation should be level.

I am using blocks that I already have and just need one size up 1", making a table for the tub would be just as much work as making ramps, I have all the materials I need to make it this way. To make a table I would need lots more. I wouls just go spacers but I think the ramps will be better

Why do you want to go through all the cutting? If you find the tallest leg and place spacers, that is flat boards you will have a level base. The rest will fall into place.

Please think about that. When we build something the foundation should be level.

I think the issue here is that the foundation... garage floor is not level which is typical to allow drainage.

That is correct the floor is not level, that is the problem and that is way I am using ramp type leveling system to fix it

Back